The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
Spring Registration is now open and we are planning on starting our Spring season at the beginning of February 2021.
We have just finished a successful, and safe, Fall season where we had over 65 girls on the field playing softball and being able to be outdoors and play with their friends. We are continuing to work closely with the city of Belmont to structure our Spring season in a similar set up that we had in Fall which allows for approximately 15 girls per group to be on the field together in a safe and socially distant manner.
If you have any questions about the upcoming season, please don't hesitate to reach out through the emails listed on the site and we will continue to update this page with more info as it becomes available.
2020 Belmont Midnight
The mission of the Belmont Redwood Shores Youth Softball Association (BRSYSA) is to teach young girls (ages 5 - 14) the skills and knowledge necessary to play the great game of softball. To that end, the League will provide, to the best of its ability, the equipment, uniforms, playing facilities, team managing and coaching staffs, and league organization. BRSYSA welcomes all players of all skill levels.
Simply put, BRSYSA strives to provide a fun and safe environment for our young girls:
• to have fun learning to play softball
• to meet new friends and to play with old friends
• to develop physical and mental skills and abilities
• to learn to win and to lose graciously
• to learn to play a game with specific rules
• to learn sportsmanship
• to learn how to play with others as part of a team
• to learn to respect the judgment of others
• to enjoy the game and appreciate their managers and coaches
• to feel good about themselves
• and most of all, to HAVE FUN!!!!!
Registration for Spring 2021 is now open. While we expect the season to mirror our activities in the Fall, i.e., age specific groups or cohorts meeting ~3x per week, we will continue our work with the County to make sure that our practices and events are in line with State and County guidelines.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or any one of our Board Members.