Summer All Star Season is winding down and Fall Ball is quickly approaching.
Fall Ball Tryouts are scheduled for Sunday, August 18th
An additional tryout will be held on Tuesday, August 20th at for anyone who missed the tryout on Sunday.
Tryouts will be held at McDougal Park.
Players and Coaches registration links are below.
The players braved a wet season to make memories and friends that will last a lifetime!
The mission of the Belmont Redwood Shores Youth Softball Association (BRSYSA) is to teach young girls (ages 5 - 14) the skills and knowledge necessary to play the great game of softball. To that end, the League will provide, to the best of its ability, the equipment, uniforms, playing facilities, team managing and coaching staffs, and league organization. BRSYSA welcomes all players of all skill levels.
Simply put, BRSYSA strives to provide a fun and safe environment for our young girls:
• to have fun learning to play softball
• to meet new friends and to play with old friends
• to develop physical and mental skills and abilities
• to learn to win and to lose graciously
• to learn to play a game with specific rules
• to learn sportsmanship
• to learn how to play with others as part of a team
• to learn to respect the judgment of others
• to enjoy the game and appreciate their managers and coaches
• to feel good about themselves
• and most of all, to HAVE FUN!!!!!