Come join your friends for a Skills Clinic with your friends
The clinic is FREE and is open to all registered 2019 Spring Players
When: Saturday, February 23rd from 9:00am-11:00am
Where: McDougal Park
What to bring: Glove, Bat, Helmet, and Cleats
Online registration will close soon for the Spring 2019 Season!
Register before January 26 so your player can attend an assessment and meet her new teammates the following day at our fun "Socks Night" event.
Follow the registration link below.
The mission of the Belmont Redwood Shores Youth Softball Association (BRSYSA) is to teach young girls (ages 5 - 14) the skills and knowledge necessary to play the great game of softball. To that end, the League will provide, to the best of its ability, the equipment, uniforms, playing facilities, team managing and coaching staffs, and league organization. BRSYSA welcomes all players of all skill levels.
Simply put, BRSYSA strives to provide a fun and safe environment for our young girls:
• to have fun learning to play softball
• to meet new friends and to play with old friends
• to develop physical and mental skills and abilities
• to learn to win and to lose graciously
• to learn to play a game with specific rules
• to learn sportsmanship
• to learn how to play with others as part of a team
• to learn to respect the judgment of others
• to enjoy the game and appreciate their managers and coaches
• to feel good about themselves
• and most of all, to HAVE FUN!!!!!