Dear Friends of BRSYSA,
We have been closely following the San Mateo County Health Orders and the California Department of Public Health Guidelines to find a way to safely start summer softball activities.
Unfortunately, after discussions with the City of Belmont regarding requirements to resume on field activities, the league has decided that we will not be able to start on field activities this summer.
We will continue to follow County Health Orders and State Guidelines while we focus our efforts on trying to put a plan in place for softball in the fall.
Please contact a board member with any questions.
We hope to see you out on the field this fall.
2020 Belmont Midnight
The mission of the Belmont Redwood Shores Youth Softball Association (BRSYSA) is to teach young girls (ages 5 - 14) the skills and knowledge necessary to play the great game of softball. To that end, the League will provide, to the best of its ability, the equipment, uniforms, playing facilities, team managing and coaching staffs, and league organization. BRSYSA welcomes all players of all skill levels.
Simply put, BRSYSA strives to provide a fun and safe environment for our young girls:
• to have fun learning to play softball
• to meet new friends and to play with old friends
• to develop physical and mental skills and abilities
• to learn to win and to lose graciously
• to learn to play a game with specific rules
• to learn sportsmanship
• to learn how to play with others as part of a team
• to learn to respect the judgment of others
• to enjoy the game and appreciate their managers and coaches
• to feel good about themselves
• and most of all, to HAVE FUN!!!!!